Home, Office, Shop or Restaurant
Preventative Maintenance is Paramount.
Port City Airconditioning offers scheduled servicing and maintenance of existing air conditioning systems and commercial refrigeration on a monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly or yearly basis or as required.
We are all about tailoring a maintenance program that suits your application & budget.
BENEFITS from regular / scheduled preventative maintenance:
- Increase energy efficiency – in turn decreasing energy consumption.
- Increase system performance – Revitalize & Refresh system capacity.
- Improves the air quality – Reducing illness & respiratory problems.
- Improves the overall cleanliness & appearance of the system.
- Improves system longevity – Increase system lifespan.
- Can pick up potential problems before they create costly damages.
ACTIVITIES carried out during preventative maintenance include:
- Check refrigerant gas pressures and operating temperatures.
- Check reversing valve operation (heating & cooling modes).
- Check fan rotation, mountings and bolts.
- Clean indoor unit casing, louvers & filters.
- Clean indoor fan barrel to ensure maximum air flow.
- Clean indoor coil with solution to remove mould & bacteria.
- Treat indoor coil with an anti-bacterial solution.
- Clean large debris from outdoor coil.
- Clean and flush drains from build-up and blockages.
- Clean & check all electrical systems and PC boards, ensuring safe operations.
DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT YOUR AIR CONDITIONER?
IF YOUR FILTERS, FANS & COILS ARE BLOCKED WITH BUILD UP AND DEBRIS YOU COULD BE USING TWICE AS MUCH ENERGY TO RUN YOUR AIR CONDITIONER. TWICE AS MUCH ENERGY MEANS TWICE AS MUCH MONEY.
Any air conditioner relies heavily on air movement just like we humans rely heavily on our lungs for air movement. If our air ways are restricted then we find it hard to breath and subsequently operate poorly and consume more energy. An air conditioner is just the same.
Domestic air conditioners should have maintenance carried out annually and this will ensure your air conditioner operates at peak energy efficiency and the air you breathe is mould and bacteria free.
Filter cleaning doesn’t require a technician and should be done every month especially in time of heavy use.
You can do a quick check yourself to decide whether you think you need to book a technician to provide maintenance on your air conditioner. You need to carry out these checks every time you clean your filters.